Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There are too many books in the world!

I do enjoy reading books besides just m/m fiction. But I haven't been doing much of that lately, that's for sure. There's a new book called "Bones of Summer" by Anne Brooke from Dreamspinner that I want to read, and Josh Lanyon's new one, and I'm trying to catch up on the huge backlist of staples of the genre that I haven't read yet...I wish I could read while sleeping.

I hope to have a new Web story up by the end of the month. Come July, I am having surgery in the middle of the month and I'm hoping to have some good writing time on the sequel during my six weeks of leave from work, as well as another m/m book I've begun that isn't connected to "Zero."

Mmm. Hungry. Think I'll have a burger.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks, Jane - I do hope you enjoy Bones as & when you get round to it. I thought your Zero rocked!

    :))

    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay ummm i just finished ur book and i have to say im glad thats not the end of the book! i love ur writing and gawd im being such a dork... best wishes on all ur books i love D!!!!><

    ReplyDelete